Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hum and whirl and etc.

I'm deliriously tired. It might be interesting to try and write something here, in this mood. I was just walking in the city a few moments ago - to catch a few shows and look at stuff. Clothing through windows, that sort of thing. I walked past a big restaurant and noticed two people facedown asleep on one of the tables. I tried to take a photo of them but there was too much reflection from the glass window. I thought, fuck, that's what I feel like.

I've definitely noticed that I seem to be able to do everything much faster these days. Emails, I respond to quicker, conversation, work, sleep. All in a flash. Maybe in the future I can do things at the appropriate speed, faster than the speed of life. Maybe I can get in front of life and take a quick look back on it.

When I had my birthday a couple of weeks ago, I realised that I had become the thing that I wanted to become, and that things are actually ok. I know that circumstances are dire, but I really do feel more optimistic now than ever. This is the only way I know how to be at the moment. This is my methodology.

No comments:

Post a Comment